We now have the ability to administer Virtual (Video) Visits for select appointments. All that’s required is a smartphone, tablet or computer with a camera and microphone. Once connected, you’ll easily be able to see and speak with your provider.
We’ll send you a link via text or email when your provider is ready! All you’ll need to do is:
- Use a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
- Click the link that our office sends to you either by email or text.
- Enter your name to check into the “waiting room” for your provider.
- You will be asked to enable your camera; please “allow” Doxy.me to use your camera and microphone for your virtual video visit.
- You will now be placed into the online waiting room until your provider starts your virtual visit.
Some other helpful tips to help you during your Virtual (visit) Visit are:
- Make sure your device is charged.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- If you are on a computer, please use either Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser.
- Close other apps or programs.
- Once you are in the “waiting room,” you will be able to test your camera and microphone.
To learn more about Virtual (Video) Visits, print out your Virtual Visit How-To Form or speak to your care team.